If Applying for an Immediate Seat (2017/18):
- Complete the 2017/18 Application Form online. Please take note of the of items that need to be submitted with each application.
- Submit the Confidential Student Reference Form to your child's current school to be completed and sent in directly to CIS by a school official.
- Submit required documentation with the CI$300 application fee payable to ISS (Cayman) Ltd.
- Once a student’s application file is complete, it is reviewed by the Admissions Committee and an admissions test may be scheduled.
- An acceptance/non-acceptance letter will be provided depending on decision. If accepted, a seat or position on the appropriate waitlist will be offered depending on availability.
- When a seat offer is made, a CI$1,000 deposit will be payable within 10 days and the seat must be immediately filled.
- The CI$1,000 is applied to school fees and will show as a credit on the first invoice.
Note: If applying for the 2018/19 school year or later, applications will be accepted beginning in September of the year prior to enrollment. Please complete an Enrollment Interest Form so that we may contact you when the enrollment process opens. It is your responsibility to inform us if your contact details change.
Entry to the Nursery program is limited to students who meet the age requirement of two years old by October 1st of the enrollment year. Students who enter PreK3 must be toilet trained before the date of enrollment. PreK3 is limited to children who turn three years old by October 1st of the enrollment year. Entry to PreK4 is limited to children who are four years old by October 1st, and so on. The school will follow these general guidelines for all grade levels from Nursery to Grade 12.