Statement of Purpose
The relationship within the CIS community, which includes students, teachers, staff, administration, and parents, are a vital influence on the success of our children's future. Therefore, our purpose is to foster a sense of support, pride, and enthusiasm for our school. Through fundraising and family activities, we will promote positive school/community relationships that enhance our children's educational environment.
CIS PTA Board 2016-2017 :
- President – Aviva Fabricant
- Treasurer -- Kirsty Isbister
- Secretary – Nicole Ruddick
- High School Board Executive- Melisa Thompson
- Middle School Board Executive- Sonia Arbo
- Staff Appreciation Cordinator- Tanya Samuels
- Teacher Representative- Trey Littleton
School Representative: Jeremy Moore, Director
Special thanks to the PTA and the CIS community for their donations and purchases that enhance learning for students!