Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the most common questions that families ask us when they visit the school. Please contact our Admissions Team if you do not see your question below.
- When is the best time to apply to CIS for future enrollment?
- How can I add my child to the wait-pool at CIS?
- Does CIS offer rolling admissions?
- What academic records are required as part of the application?
- Are students required to take an admission test?
- How is grade level placement determined?
- Does CIS accept students with learning differences?
- How long does it take to receive an enrollment decision?
- What is the process for ordering uniforms?