For general information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 345-945-4664.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions relating to your child's enrollment at CIS.
For questions regarding school fees, payment, and invoices, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any media related inquiries or questions about communications at CIS, please contact email@example.com.
Cayman International School, PO Box 31364, George Town, Grand Cayman KY1-1206
95 Minerva Drive, Camana Bay, George Town, Grand Cayman | Click here to view on the map.
2021-2022 School DAY
Drop Off Begins
|Classes Begin||Pick Up|
|Early Childhood: Half-Day, Pre-K2 (Nursery)||7:45||8:20||11:30|
|Early Childhood: Pre-K2, Pre-K3, Pre-K4||7:45||8:20||2:30|
|Elementary School: Kindergarten - Grade 2||7:45||8:00||2:45|
|Elementary School: Grades 3 - 5||7:45||8:00||3:00|
|Middle School: Grades 6 - 8||7:45||8:00||3:15|
|High School: Grades 9 - 12||7:45||8:00||3:15|
**If you are unable to pick up your child at their designated dismissal time, they will automatically be registered for After School Care (Pack-Up-&-Play). Our program ends at 5:30pm and we ask that all children are collected by this time. Parents are required to sign the register when collecting their child. Please note that the drop in fee is not applicable to pre-registered children.
Drop-off/Pick-up Zones and Parking Information
Roadside parking on the North and East Side of campus.
Early Childhood or Dart parking lots, in front of Early Childhood.
- Park in EC Lot and drop-off at grade level gate
- EC student pick up is between 2:30 and 2;45 at EC Teaching Terraces
- Parents can walk their child to any drop off point in the morning.
- Pick up / drop off students at their homerooms in the event of a rain storm.
- K-2 students will be picked up from their classrooms at 2:45 pm.
- Grades 3-5 students will be dismissed at 3:00 pm from the fire lane at the bottom of the stairs by their classrooms.
MS and HS
- To reduce congestion during arrival and departure, if possible drop-off and pick-up students in Dart lot (indicated on map). Otherwise use any of the designated spots (B, C, D, E).