MYSCHOOLACCOUNT.COM ONLINE LUNCH ORDERING SYSTEM AND STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Our online service will allow you to monitor your account balance, your child’s purchases for the month, and have an email reminder sent to you when your account balance gets low.
Parents will have the convenience of multiple payment options including; direct payments with our Cashiers at the CIS canteen or through our MEP offices with credit card, check or cash payment - please note clearance of check is required prior to account funding. Online bank transfers will also be available through our Cayman National Bank account - please note adequate reference is required when paying through CNB direct transfer - student’s full name, student ID, and school name. Once the online payment is completed, please email a screenshot of the successful online transfer with the date and transaction number visible to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the account may be funded. Credit card payments are currently unavailable online at myschoolaccount.com. Initial funds and future top-up payments will appear on your child’s account within 3 business days upon confirmed receipt of payment.
In order to take advantage of this convenient service you will need to create a parent account. Parent accounts are set up as follows:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up” page
Please note, the Cayman Islands State is “KY” and Zip is nine zeros -
- Choose “Cayman Islands” from the “School District” drop down menu
- Create a User ID and Password
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup”
An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a verification code. Please ensure to check your junk or spam folders if you do not see the email come through right away
After you receive the verification code you may begin to add your child’s information. To do so, you will need to do the following:
Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the verification code to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your child’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need your child’s CIS student ID number in order to add them. This can be obtained from the school or by contacting the MEP CIS Administrator.
- For express service we ask that you please complete the attached Credit Card Authorization Form indicating how much you would like to initially deposit into your child’s account.
- After your child is added and funding cleared for their account you will be able to view the current month’s lunch menu and place orders for the entire month.
- It is strongly recommended that parents set the “Low Balance Notification” on their accounts. When the balance reaches the set amount you will be sent an email notification.
Please note that a parent account can have many children linked to it, but a child can only be linked to one parent account.
Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year. If you have any questions about this or any other food service program, please contact the Mise en Place CIS Administrator.