2021-2022 School DAY
Drop Off Begins
|Classes Begin||Pick Up|
|Early Childhood: Half-Day, Pre-K2 (Nursery)||7:45||8:20||11:45|
|Early Childhood: Pre-K2, Pre-K3, Pre-K4||7:45||8:20||2:30|
|Elementary School: Kindergarten - Grade 2||7:45||8:00||2:45|
|Elementary School: Grades 3 - 5||7:45||8:00||3:00|
|Middle School: Grades 6 - 8||7:45||8:00||3:15|
|High School: Grades 9 - 12||7:45||8:00||3:15|
**If you are unable to pick up your child at their designated dismissal time, they will automatically be registered for After School Care (Pack-Up-&-Play). Our program ends at 5:30pm and we ask that all children are collected by this time. Parents are required to sign the register when collecting their child. Please note that the drop-in fee is not applicable to pre-registered children.
Drop-off/Pick-up Zones and Parking Information
Roadside parking on the North and East Side of campus.
Early Childhood or Dart parking lots, in front of Early Childhood.
- Park in EC Lot and drop-off and pick-up by foot from Zone A
- EC students with siblings in the elementary division may be picked-up at 2:30 or remain under supervision at EC until 3:00 if requested, to align with pick-up times of older siblings. Parents are asked to keep the same routine and notify your child’s teacher in advance if there are changes to pick-up times.
- Parents who wish to walk their child to the drop off point must use Zone B or C.
- Parents may park either in the EC Lot or along the North Road (between basketball courts and security hut)
- Students who can enter on their own may go through any entry point.
- Zone D or E are for car drop off only, no parking.
For pickup, all elementary students will be picked-up from Zone B or C, more specific details will be shared by the homeroom teacher before August 26th
MS and HS
- To reduce congestion during arrival and departure, if possible drop-off and pick-up students in Dart lot (indicated on map). Otherwise use any of the designated spots (B, C, D, E).